Combo Kit D
This Combo Kit D features one full body harness along with one 6ft lanyard. All fall protection gear featured in this kit meet or exceed the requirements of OSHA and ANSI Z359.
Harness Description TB-201A-16
- This full body harness has 3-point adjustability.
- This harness has heavy duty leg and chest straps for top-of-the-line security and comfort.
- These harnesses are made with heavy duty nylon webbing rated at over 5,000 lbs.
- Lanyard and elastic keepers to keep straps out of the way when not in use.
- These harnesses have a wide range of universal sizing (M-XXL) to ensure a comfortable fit for almost every body type.
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- D ring on the back is intended for fall protection
- Insertion buckles at chest and legs.
- MIL-SPEC rated webbing with a rated strength of over 23kN (5,000 lbs.).
- Two carbon steel double locking snap hook, rated at over 23kN (5,000 lbs.).
We Also Recommend