Stainless Steel Cable Rope Grab (M8-8213SS-10)
This is a manual rope grab with a standard eye. It is an ideal choice for use with steel cable vertical lifelines. Built for simple yet reliable operation and positioning. Designed to be used for 10mm (3/8"), steel cable. Comes in stainless steel. Meets the ANSI Z359 requirements for fall protection. This rope grab is rated at over 23kN (5,000 lb.).
- Is to be used with a link that is less then 9" long.
- Dual cam locking mechanism.
- To be used with a 10mm or 3/8" galvanized steel cable.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Meets ANSI Z359 standards.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this product
We Also Recommend