Combo Kit 205-AP-MAX
This kit combines a high performance harness with our most popular 6’ fall arrest lanyard. One of our premiere harnesses, the TB-205A-MAX or “Maximus” has everything the daily fall protection harness user could ask for. The high visibility X-Pad located on the shoulders and back provides superior comfort and visibility. Presto™ quick-release steel buckles connect the webbing at the chest/ legs making putting on and taking off the harness easy and convenient. For even more comfort, the legs also have padding, like the X-Pad found on the shoulders, the foam is surrounded by mesh to assist in dissipating heat in high temperature environments. Madaco Fall Protection Harnesses meet or exceed all applicable industrial standards including OSHA and ANSI Z359.1.
The L-613-16 is our most popular fall protection lanyard. Constructed of tubular webbing rated at over 7,000 lb. (31kN) and equipped with 2 forged carbon steel double locking snap hooks rated at over 5,000 lb. (23kN). This lanyard will give you the confidence and protection you need to get the job done. It also has an internal shock absorber and can be used for general fall protection in any industry. This lanyard meets and exceeds the standards set by OSHA and ANSI Z359.1. Included is a duffle bag for storage when not in use.
This Combo Kit features one of our high-performance harnesses, The Maximus. Also included in this kit is a 6 ft fall arrest lanyard equipped with two snap hooks on either side of the lanyard. The duffel bag is featured in this kit to store all Madaco fall protection gear when not in use. All fall protection gear included in this kit meet or exceed all applicable industrial standards including OSHA and ANSI Z359.
Harness Description 205A-Max
- This full body harness has 5-point adjustability.
- This harness has heavy duty leg and chest straps for top-of-the-line security and comfort.
- These harnesses are made with heavy duty nylon/polyester webbing rated at 5,000 lbs.
- These harnesses have a wide range of universal sizing (M-XXL) to ensure a comfortable fit for almost every body type.
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- D ring on the back is intended for fall protection.
- X-Padding on the back of the harness.
- 3D EVA foam leg padding.
- Tubular webbing with an elastic core rated at over 23kN (5,000 lbs.).
- Two carbon steel double locking snap hook, rated at over 23kN (5,000 lbs.).
- This lanyard has an internal shock absorber and can be used for general fall protection in any industry.
Duffel Bag Description
- Main compartment is secured with zipper.
- Two side compartments secured by zippers.
- Top handle.
- Shoulder strap.
We Also Recommend